• Synergy Fenster Solutions – more than just a window & door
• New Showroom at HOMETOWN, Rajarhat
• Today, plastic is the most successful window material and its market share is constantly growing. In residential construction, its share is of 60% whereas even seven out of ten windows used in renovation of old buildings are made of plastic materials. Synergy fenster Solutions offers a large number of window systems. So, every design wish can be fulfilled with different frame and sash heights and depths, double-sash elements without fixed centre post, transom/mullion combinations, real Georgian bars etc
• The product range is rounded out with window sills, safe roller and French shutters, UPVC sheets for the building industry (used for example as residential door panels), cladding and balcony systems.
• Synergy fenster Solutions with technical known-how of Profine Group of Germany was setup in the year 2013 in India. Profine Group of Germany is the word's largest manufacturers of uPVC profiles with most polular brand name of KOMMERLING Profile.
• KOMMERLING has played a pioneering role in the manufacturing and marketing of uPVC windows and doors in the whole world since 1967. Control over 23% of the market share of uPVC profile extrusion in the world with the annual production of 4,50,000 tonnes with a growth rate of 18% over the previous year.
• Leading the Way In Lead – Free PVC – U Windows In Primasens, we produce our own stabilizer on a calcium-zinc basis and are therefore independent of external suppliers and can guarantee for an excellent quality. This stabilizer is supplied to our production plants all over the world.
• As one of the world – leading profile producers, we welcome the responsibility of caring for the environment and for the well-being of future generations. We already comply with the requirements of the “Vinyl 2010” initiative, by which our industry makes a voluntary commitment to the EU Environment commission. From now on greenline, our unique lead-free stabilizer, is included at no extra cost in every window and door made from KOMMERLING PVC-U profiles.
• Due to its excellent properties, PVC-U is widely recognized as one of the best and most fit-for-purpose materials for windows and doors. Now greenline adds benefits to every stage of its life cycle, making your decision to use PVC-U windows and doors even easier.
• Stabilized with greenline, the KOMMERLING PVC-U windows become even more environmentally friendly. They contribute to protecting our climate, due to the well recognized heat insulation properties of PVC-U. Greenline also stands for sustainability, a feature that benefits everyone, manufacturer, architect and enduser alike, at no extra cost. In addition, it provides low maintenance, extreme durability, high sound & and thermal insulation values and extreme durability – all coming together to offer great value for money. The window profiles are top of the range for weather and UV radiation resistance. Their surface will keep its brilliant shine and smoothness for many years to come.
KOMMERLING ’s high wind load performance can bring you calm days even during typhoons. The installation of KOMMERLING windows in high buildings has been very successful.
The KOMMERLING windows have been tried and tested in tropical and cold areas. Outstanding thermal insulation distinctly realizes a lot of energy saving both in cold and warm weather.
The KOMMERLING PVC-U windows do not allow any water leakage, no matter how heavy the rainstorm is. Even on the coastline, they have proven their window and weather tightness.
The noise level especially in areas with heavy traffic (e.g. near airports) can be considerably decreased by combining the PVC-U profiles with specially insulation glass panes.
Scientific design of KOMMERLING window systems avoids the penetration of outdoor dust, air and noise.
KOMMERLING Profiles require minimal maintenance to keep frames in top condition. Long-term reports are available to show that frames with over thirty years’ service in the harshest environments have been laboratory inspected to be as good as new.
KOMMERLING has been making techinical advances with it#39;s system since 1967. The award of several assurance certificates has helped to bring international success. Tests are carried out at all stages-from the raw materials to the extrusion and profiles, and installed windows. Of all the components of a building, windows are subjected to some of the severest wear and stress: heat and cold, UV radiation and pollutants, hurricane force gusts and cloudburst, along with extremes of temperature.
At KOMMERLING the manufacturing process are outnumbered by the tests conducted in it's own fully certified laboratory, underlining the high standard of in -house research. Internationally recognized institute confirm the outstanding performance of KOMMERLING window profiles and systems and of the entire elements. Long term tests on windows that have been dismantled, as shown here proved that they still functions correctly and retain their appearance and that the long term durability of the materials is achieved with the minimum of maintenance.
The initial raw materials test is intended to demonstrate that prescribed chemical and physical properties are maintained. This is precondition for the required performance.
The U-PVC matrix is monitored visually, chemically and physically in accordance with specifications, to attain the highest quality in manufacture, processing and use.
The computerized mixing unit uses precision dosing scales to ensure that the company's own compounds are adhered to when mixing the compound.
The extrusion dies are manufactured in-house to guarantee the necessary degree of precision. The accurate maintenance of the geometry of each profile depends on them.
During extrusion the cross-profiles are constantly monitored by means of measuring projectors to ensure the specified adherence to the precise detailed measurements.
Pressure testing is used to demonstrate oustanding angular strength. The profiles are welded on the themselves and display the sort of values that would be obtained if they were made “of one piece”.
Large scale test stands are used to test the joint seals of window, their stability in high rise conditions, and their resistance to driven rain.